FT Guinea Pig
- 3.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Build Difficulty:
FT Guinea Pig
The FT Guinea Pig is the perfect platform to carry out the craziest experiments in the air. While it can carry a hefty payload, which can be dropped out the rear hatch, it can also be set up to carry out extreme aerobatic maneuvers. Use differential thrust to perform amazing 3d maneuvers such as harriers and knife edge. Tone down your controls and the Guinea behaves like a predictable trainer plane and is the perfect first time twin engined plane.
Please watch recent build videos before removing any paper from the foam! Some videos may use white foam board, which is no longer available and has now been replaced with water-resistant foam board.
This kit does not come with wheels. The recommended nose wheels (1-2) can be found here. The recommended main wheels (2-4) can be found here.
This includes the airframe only (no electronics).
This airframe is compatible with the swappable series developed by Josh Bixler.
- WEIGHT WITHOUT BATTERY: 2.2 lbs (1000 g)
- CENTER OF GRAVITY: 2 inches (50 mm) from leading edge of wing
- CONTROL SURFACE THROWS: 16 ̊ deflection - Expo 30%
- WINGSPAN: 58 inches (1473 mm)
- RECOMMENDED MOTOR: 960 kv minimum
- RECOMMENDED PROP: 9 x 6 - 10 x 5 prop
- RECOMMENDED ESC: 18 - 30 amp
- RECOMMENDED BATTERY: 1800 - 5000 mAH 3s
- RECOMMENDED SERVOS: (4 - 5) 9 gram servos
- Laser-cut foam airframe
- Power Pod (Swappable)
- Paint Stick
- <span style="font-size: small; color: #00000